Luxurious layers of Biscoff biscuit, raspberry jelly, Biscoff caramel and chocolate.
- 1 Make base. Line a 24 cm x 5 cm square cake pan with baking paper allowing for a 5 cm overhang. Use a food processor to crush biscuits until they resemble fine breadcrumbs. Combine with melted butter and press firmly into cake pan. Smooth to form an even layer before refrigerating until set firm.
- 2 Make raspberry layer. In a bowl, combine jelly crystals and boiling water. Stir with a fork to dissolve well. Add raspberries to jelly and mix. Add cold water and stir to combine. Let cool to room temperature without setting before gently pouring on top of base and spreading raspberries flat. Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes, or until set firm.
- 3 Make caramel layer. In a large bowl combine boiling water and gelatine, stirring well until completely dissolved. Add caramel and Biscoff spread and mix until all incorporated. Set aside to cool to room temperature before pouring on top of set jelly layer. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set firm.
- 4 In a medium microwave-safe bowl, place chocolate and oil. Melt in 30-second intervals and stir with a spatula in between until just melted and glossy. Whisk well to combine. Let cool before pouring over caramel layer. Use a spatula to smooth top. Return to fridge for 30-60 minutes or until set firm.
- 5 Use overhanging baking paper to remove slice from tin. Let sit at room temperature for at least 10 minutes before cutting. Place a sharp knife in a jug of boiling water and carefully wipe dry. Cut into 16 pieces (4 x 4). Let the heat from the knife melt through the slice as you cut.