This chewy caramel base and crisp toffee apple flavours are a retro match made in heaven
- 1 Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced). Grease and line a 4 cm deep, 20cm round spring form pan.
- 2 Place dry ingredients into a large bowl; stir in apple, caramels, egg and butter to form a batter. Spoon mixture into pan and level with the back of a spoon. Bake slice for 30 minutes. Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- 3 Combine green apple jelly crystals and 1 cup (250mL) boiling water. Stir until crystals are dissolved. Cover and place in the fridge.
- 4 Beat cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth, add cream and beat until well blended. Add the green apple jelly mix and beat into cream cheese until well combined. Pour over base and smooth the top. Refrigerate for 2 -4 hours or until set firm.
- 5 Once set, top with whipped cream and fresh raspberries. Slice and serve.